SUMMIT BULL BAR
The Summit bull bar builds on the renowned ARB Deluxe bar architecture, and integrates a fresh and contemporary design language to complement modern vehicles. Available for Mazda BT-50 07/2020 onwards sensor (GT specification) and non-sensor (XT and XTR specification) models, Summit bars are winch compatible and provide next-generation protection and styling for your vehicle. Laser-cut holes for mounting ARB Intensity LED, IPF and Bushranger driving lights are integrated into the top pan of the bar, while ARB’s LED indicator and clearance light assembly is included as standard.
Supplied in a matte black powder coat finish, colour coding is available as an option for a fully integrated look.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the 2020+ BT-50
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- 30mm radius on wings and centre section
- Engineered, airbag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Three-piece grille design for split pan
- Extensive protection panels on the centre and either side.
- Formed cover straps
- Pressed form top pan and aluminium (powder-coated black) winch cover panel
- Twin ARB JACK and Hi-Lift jacking points located below each buffer for optimum strength
- Durable two-piece buffers
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Provision for optional ARB fog light kit
- Includes ARB LED indicator & clearance light
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre tube
- Corrosion resistant primer
- Supplied in a durable black powder coat finish, colour coding is available as an option for a fully integrated look