Incorporating many of the strength related features of the Deluxe bull bar, the Commercial bar provides considerable frontal protection but achieves cost savings through a simplified manufacturing process. ARB’s Commercial bar for the 2020+ Mazda BT-50 offers superior protection via its unique design, and features heavy gauge steel tubing for the centre and outer frame, whilst forgoing some cosmetic features such as urethane buffers.
The Commercial bar is available for the Mazda BT-50 07/2020 onwards 4×2 Hi-rider and 4×4 XT and XTR specification models. Please note: not compatible with GT specification.
- Vehicle specific design for the BT-50 2020+ (4×2 Hi-rider and 4×4 XT and XTR models)
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- 60.3mm outer tube and 76.1mm centre tube
- Engineered, airbag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Extensive steel protection panels on centre and either side
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount electric winches up to 10,000lb. Additional fit kit required depending on winch fitted.
- Combination style bar to suit both winch and non-winch applications
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity and Intensity Solis LED driving lights, as well as a range of IPF and Bushranger lights
- Provision for optional ARB fog lights
- Includes ARB LED indicator and clearance light
- Two antenna brackets located on the top of the centre tube
- Twin ARB JACK and Hi-Lift jack points provided in the lower pan
- Corrosion-resistant primer
- Finished in a matte black powder coat, with the option to colour code to vehicle colour