Equipped with a range of features you have come to expect from the ARB Deluxe bull bar, the Alloy bar offers fantastic frontal protection in a contemporary and lightweight design.
The Alloy bar utilises ARB’s renowned manufacturing processes throughout, ensuring maximum strength and the highest level of aesthetic finish. Press forming further exemplifies this attention to detail, with smooth edges resulting in a bar that integrates with the vehicle flawlessly.
Available for the 2015+ 200 series Landcruiser VX and Sahara models, the Alloy bar is winch compatible and suits a selection of Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount winches. A press formed cover panel completes the bar when a winch is not fitted.
Note: GXL bar shown for illustrative purposes. Shown with optional fog light kit.
- Vehicle specific design for the Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 2015+ (VX & Sahara)
- 5mm alloy used for bar uprights.
- 4mm alloy used for wings and pans
- 60mm x 3mm alloy outer tube and 40mm x 3mm alloy cross tube
- 30mm radius on wings and centre section
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Three piece grille design for split pan
- Extensive steel under protection panels on centre and either side
- Pressed top pan and aluminium winch cover panel
- Includes a pressed aluminium winch cover panel
- Durable three piece buffers
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount electric winches up to 12,000lb (not Warn M12,000). Separate winch mount required
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Provision for OE LED fog lights. ARB fog light covers included as standard
- Includes ARB LED indicator & clearance lights
- Provision for front parking sensors
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre cross tube
- Press form in wing to clear OE headlight washers