Equipped with a range of features you have come to expect from the ARB Deluxe bull bar, the Alloy bar offers fantastic frontal protection in a contemporary and lightweight design. The Alloy bar utilises ARB’s renowned manufacturing processes throughout, ensuring maximum strength and the highest level of aesthetic finish. Press forming further exemplifies this attention to detail, with smooth edges resulting in a bar that integrates with the vehicle flawlessly.
Available for the Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series GX and GXL models, the Alloy bar is winch compatible and suits a selection of Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount winches. A press formed cover panel completes the bar when a winch is not fitted.
Note: Shown with optional fog light kit.
- Vehicle specific design for the 200 series GX and GXL models
- 4mm alloy used for wings and pan
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- 30mm radius on wings and centre section
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts and hardware
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Three piece grille design for split pan
- Extensive steel protection panels on centre and either side
- Pressed top pan and aluminium winch cover panel
- Durable two piece buffers
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount electric winches up to 12,000lb
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Provision for optional ARB Fog Light kit
- Includes ARB’s LED, indicator & clearance lights
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre frame